Sunday, February 21, 2010

NEW YEAR PLEASE GO AWAY

chinese new year isn't fun for me (except the red pockets), for my weekend programme, my boss said
:E, be good and behave, it's CNY........

ok, no blood no violence no homo sexual no nothing. it's so boring for me to write these two weeks....do you think it's okay for me to make someone die next week????? i just couldn't wait any longer!!!!!

here's the only good thing about chinese new year.....
and i did REALLY well this year (still more to come, haven't got those from CR yet, tomorow is the day).


thank WingB for making me this ..........
my head is pretty small, and it fits = ]
cool!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "no blood no violence no homo sexual no nothing"
    kind of understand the boredom and the constraints
    sufferred from censor at home during CNY too.
    hope you enjoy your upcoming programme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~ saw you in the Launch Party at WanChai on Thur.

    Support you, Add Oil!

    ReplyDelete