Tuesday, October 6, 2009

i wanna have brown hair

i can't have any different hair color since i dyed it black.
it's so into my hair that even if i bleach it, it will never get to blonde, red will be shown, and it's a very ugly scene. ppl never know, i'm not that into black hair, it's just that i have no choice.

the first time i dye my hair is ... i dun remember. mom let me do highlight, not very visable, so that my school teacher never know.... then i went to canada, every girl from honkong just couldn't wait to dye their hair. everyone's became brown head. i studied in a boarding school, and it's in a place called whitby, it's soooo X far, we don't have time to go to salon, so everyone just spray some 雙氧水 and let it change its color itself....very risky. but as long as it's tinted, we're satisfied.

when i went to public highschool, i cut my hair short for no reason. then i've tried tons of crazy colors, and stayed for a very long long time with purple and grey.

but after that, my whole head became blonde (nearly white). and my hair length is around my shoulder. this is my favorite hairstyle.................... sigh......................but then i had to go to a funeral, and that might be too crazy for the occasion, so i had to say goodbye to my blondie days.


good bye all the good days.................................................................

1 comment:

  1. haha:p that is so weired that every asian girls loved to dyed their hair to blonde, but all the other girls that not asian, they loved to have black hair like us!

    ReplyDelete